75’ single cab, electric crane car used for rail and switch replacements as well as other lifts, using the ample deck space for storage area of equipment and tools
- Vehicle uses 3rd rail as a power source with an Auxiliary Power Unit for controlled speed when power is interrupted
- Low voltage electrical control system is primarily 32 V dc
- High voltage electrical system consists of a collector shoe that picks up power from the 600 V dc 3rd rail
- A crane with a 5-section boom is mounted on the No. 2 End of the Car with radio remote control available
- Vehicle has extendable outriggers, as well as an underframe downrigger to reduce axle load on lifts and provide greater stability
Looking for more information?
Fill in the adjacent form and we'll get you what you need.