The “Belt Truck” is a mobile, diesel-powered service vehicle with a conveyor belt service kit, which allows for conveyor belt rollers to be changed safely and efficiently.
- Conveyor belt kit includes a positive locking mast, mast tilt and extendable probe
- Probe can be raised or lowered, and extended to lift and hold a conveyor belt up to 2,500 lbs. @96″ centre-to-centre
- 2 stage positive locking mast with 83″ of travel, mast tilt of 20°
- 3-section telescoping lift probe with 87″ reach
- Side-mounted stabilizer for maximum capacity and safety
- ROPS certified Operator’s cab
- QSB 3.3 99 hp Tier III diesel engine
- 6 speed forward/3 reverse mid-drop transmission
- 2-wheel front, 4-wheel coordinated, 4-wheel crab steering
- Full air ride suspension with +/-3″ of travel
- 24 gpm variable displacement pump
- Optional Scissor lift platform with guard rails and side access ladder – platform height 120″, 44″ extension
Oops! We could not locate your form.