Diesel-powered, bi-directional vehicle with a combination hydrostatic powershift drivetrain with the primary function of collecting track ballast from around rail ties during maintenance and repair
- Vacuum system with hydraulically-actuated boom housing 8″ suction hose – extends to 48″
- Radio remote controls for boom lift, extend, rotate and vacuum
- Storage capacity of 20 cubic yards of wet or dry product
- High pressure water system providing 2500 psi @ 10 gpm with 5000 L (1325 US gallon) capacity clean water tank
- Provisions made for winter freeze prevention
- Max travel speed 56.3 km/h (32 mph)
- 450 hp @ 2100 rpm diesel engine
There are no downloads available for this product at this time.
Oops! We could not locate your form.