Diesel-powered, bi-directional vehicle with a combination hydrostatic powershift drivetrain with the primary function of collecting track ballast from around rail ties during maintenance and repair
- Vacuum system with hydraulically-actuated boom housing 8″ suction hose – extends to 48″
- Radio remote controls for boom lift, extend, rotate and vacuum
- Storage capacity of 20 cubic yards of wet or dry product
- High pressure water system providing 2500 psi @ 10 gpm with 5000 L (1325 US gallon) capacity clean water tank
- Provisions made for winter freeze prevention
- Max travel speed 56.3 km/h (32 mph)
- 450 hp @ 2100 rpm diesel engine
There are no downloads available for this product at this time.
Looking for more information?
Fill in the adjacent form and we'll get you what you need.