The “Lube Truck” is a mobile, diesel-powered service vehicle with optional lubricant tanks and transfer pumps.
- Optional hydraulically or pneumatically-driven lube kit with separate lubricant tanks and transfer pumps
- External 600 V ac electrical system powering pumps and air compressor
- 1 or 2 ROPS certified Operator’s cab(s)
- QSB 3.3 99 hp Tier III diesel engine
- 6 speed forward / 3 reverse mid-drop transmission
- 2-wheel front, 4-wheel coordinated, 4-wheel crab steering
- Full air ride suspension with +/-3″ of travel
- 24 gpm variable displacement gear pump
- SV12100 and SV12101 feature dual front and rear facing cabs
- SV12105 features dual front facing cabs
Looking for more information?
Fill in the adjacent form and we'll get you what you need.