35-ton, hydrostatic, 4 axle drive rail crane designed to lift and place 40′ track panels inside transit tunnels
- Capable of lifting 15,000 lbs. with boom at 0°
- Equal capacity and reach over both ends – boom length able to reach 40′ (with jib) out front of the coupler at full extension on a horizontal plane of 8° (33-1/2′ without)
- Boom angle range -6° to +65°
- 70,600 lbs. lifting capacity in track direction – 64,000 lbs. in full slew
- Folding 5′ jib end with 16,000 lbs. capacity
- QSL9-P-T4F – 380 hp engine
- Towing Capacity 80,000 lbs.
- Travel Speed 30 mph (can be programmed for up to 40 mph)
- Cab provides clear visibility in forward & reverse directions
Oops! We could not locate your form.