What we offer
Designed to ensure your equipment delivers maximum long-term productivity and performance, our service and support solutions start well before the contract is signed and continue long after your order is delivered.
- Pre-sale planning and consulting
- Experienced service and technical personnel
- Remote and on-site support on demand
Wayne O’ShellSales Manager
Terry McQuillenSenior Sales Consultant
Sheri FoxSales and Services - Parts
Jose EchavarriaSales - Latin America
In stock or on-demand parts available, along with knowledgeable and helpful service about your products.
Types of parts we supply
Complete hydraulic systems and components
Radio remote controls
Hook blocks and overhaul balls
Load monitor systems
Hydraulic cylinders and seal kits
Operator training provided at start-up and commissioning, including:
- Mechanical systems orientation
- Worker and bystander safety
- Installation and operation of customized guards or other safety equipment
- Remote and on-site service available as required
- Equipment can be overhauled, upgraded or modified as your needs evolve
- Rating system for prioritizing service needs:
Green = Good; Yellow = Cautionary; Red = Urgent
- Performance reports assess current condition and operating performance in comparison to start-up and commissioning, “weld fatigue”.
- Our service team’s inspections take into account the age of the equipment, severity of service applications and environment, and the experience level of your operators and maintenance personnel.
- Preventative maintenance instructions and maintenance schedule provided on delivery of new vehicles and equipment.
- Our service team can assist with any questions concerning maintenance, operation and equipment specifications.
Service or Parts, we’re here for you.
Fill out the adjacent form and we’ll get you what you need.